Friday, September 14, 2012

What do you post in your first blog?

As I decided to create my first ever blog I was more than excited, but then it hit me, how do I start? I admit, it took me quite a while to think up a name and my next question was, what do I write about in my first post? The answer: I thought that I would start out my blog by introducing myself and explaining my purpose, so here it goes.

I'm Megan and I am from a very small town in southeast Georgia. I am currently still in college, but will finish in May 2013. I will be using this blog to write about my ideas, thoughts, favorite products, and crafts. I absolutely love to craft and I have many ideas for some crafts to do in the near future, I will give you steps on projects with pictures. Also, I have lots of other ideas kept in the back of my mind that I believe will be excellent reads for you. 

This is my family:
My sister, Heather, and me on a trip to Disney in 2010
My wonderful parents, Alex and Cathy, on Easter of this year

My boyfriend, Skyler, and his adorable daughter, Blaire at her third birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment